The venue advertising/sponsorship/naming rights industry continues to expand and has become a key medium and measurable media tool for a wide range of corporations.
The $21.5 billion sports and entertainment sponsorship industry has seen an average growth in North America in spending of over 4% per year over the past five years. This is a clear signal that sponsorship has become a key ingredient to the sports and entertainment mix. New initiatives and technologies integrated into entertainment & sports venues, convention centers, amphitheaters, performing arts centers, and other public assembly facilities have also contributed to the revenue gain.
Key elements of Apex Marketing Group’s Sports & Entertainment Advertising, Naming Rights & Sponsorship sales services, include;
- Determine all marketable assets at a venue, team or complex
- Provide a review of current sponsor and advertisers, while providing additional category partnership opportunities.
- Provide a full service approach to sales for our clients, allowing them to be a part of the process.
- Turnkey material and sales prospect targeting development and implementation.
- Constant communication on the development and sales process – providing the client with a realistic snapshot of revenue, timeline and partners.
- Develop Vending partnership sales and service programs for pouring rights and branded food categories.